Thursday, April 4, 2013

Shoot Them

A man is showing off his brand new rifle to his best friend. He is so proud of the fact that this rifle is the latest model equipped with high power sight. “Just look through that sight,” he tells his buddy. “Here, scan those roof tops.” His buddy looks through the sight, and suddenly he lowers the rifle.

“Oh, no!” he says.

“What?” asks his friend.

Swallowing hard, his buddy says, "I just saw my wife making love to a guy on that roof over there.”

Enraged he hands the rifle back to his friend and says, “I want you to shoot them for me.”

“I can’t do that,” says his friend.

“Look,” says his buddy, “I don’t know anything about guns. You are my best friend, you’ve got to do this for me,” pleads his buddy. After making the difficult decision, his friend begins to aim.

His buddy says, “This is what I want you to do. I want you to kill them both! Shoot him in the balls, and her in the face!”

“Holly cow!” says his friend, peering through the sight and taking aim. “I think I can get this in one shot!”

No comments:

Post a Comment