Saturday, April 13, 2013

Not Again

At a construction site one day at lunchtime, three men were all sitting down to eat their lunches. The first man opens up his lunch pail to find a PB&J sandwich "PB&J AGAIN! I swear, if I have to eat this one more time I'm going to jump off this DAMN building!" 

The second guy opens up his lunch box to find a tuna sandwich " TUNA AGAIN! If I have to eat another one of these stinking things again I’m going to jump off with you!" 

The third guy looks inside his box and sees a bologna sandwich and screams "HELL, bologna again, well, if I get this again, I'll jump off this building with ya!
 

Well, the next day all three guys find the same types of sandwiches in their containers so they all leave notes as to why they jumped and then jump off. At the funerals the new widows are all sitting together. 

The first man's wife cries, "if only he had told me, I would have fixed something else." 

The second mans wife says "It wouldn't have been a problem...I thought he liked tuna." But the third guys wife sat their dumbfounded and said " Well I just...just...don't understand! He made his own lunch!"

No comments:

Post a Comment