Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sex Life

An old married couple went to the doctor. The man saw the doc first and after the exam, the doc asked him if he had any concerns. The old man replied, "yes. Sometimes when I have sex with my wife, I get really hot and sweaty, and other times I am cold and shivering." well the doctor was puzzled and said, "well sir, I don’t know what to tell you. You are perfectly healthy"

So the old man left and it was the wife’s turn, again the doctor reassured her she was fine and asked if she had any concerns. She said "no."

In spite of the answer the doctor asked, “Is your sex life doing alright?"

she said, "Yes everything is wonderful."

The doc, even more puzzled, said, "Well I was asking because when your husband was in here he said sometimes when the two of you have sex he gets really hot and other times he gets really cold."

The old lady started laughing and said, “That old coot!!!!! We have sex twice a year. The first time is in July and the second time is in December!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment