Thursday, May 23, 2013

Get a Man

Connie was seen going into the woods with a small package and a birdcage. She was gone several days and then finally returned. Her friend Lisa had never seen Connie looking so sad. “I heard you went off in the woods for a couple of days,” Lisa said. “I’m glad you got back okay, but why do you look so sad?”

Connie replied, “Because I just can’t get a man.”

Lisa said, “Well, you sure won’t find one in the middle of the woods.”

“Don’t be so silly, Connie said. “I know that. I went into the woods because I needed something there that would get me a man. But I just couldn’t find it.”

“I don’t understand,” Lisa said. “What are you taking about?”

"I went there to catch a couple of owls,” Connie replied. “I took some dead mice and a birdcage.”

“How on earth will that help you get a man?” asked Lisa.

“Well,” said  Connie, “I’m told the best way to get a man is to have a good pair of hooters.”

No comments:

Post a Comment