Sunday, November 24, 2013

Other Half

There were 2 old-maid sisters... both virgins. It's Friday night and Jen looks at Lyn and says, "I'm not going to die a virgin... I'm going out and I'm not coming home 'til I've been laid!!"

Lyn says, "Well, make sure you're home by 10, so I won't worry." 10 o'clock rolls around and there's no sign of Jen... 11 o'clock... 12 o'clock... Finally about 15 after 1 the front door flies open. In runs Jen.. straight to the bathroom.

Lyn goes and knocks on the door, "Are you okay, Jen?" No answer, so she opens the door and there sits Jen with her panties around her ankles, legs spread, and her head stuck between her legs looking at herself. "What is it, Jen? What's wrong?" asks Lyn.

"Lyn, it was 10 inches long when it went in... and 5 when it came out. When I find the other half you're gonna have the time of your life!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment