Monday, November 4, 2013

Baby Sitting

Little Johnny was sitting in his bedroom feeling really depressed. In walked his dad and asked, "What's up son?"

Johnny replied, "Dad, I really need to get laid. I'm really horny!" With that the father pulled $100 from his wallet and said, "Here you go son, go in to town tonight and have a good time."

"Great!" said the boy and off he went.

The next day Little Johnny is in his room feeling good. In walks the old man again and asks, "How did you do? How did you manage that?" his father asked with interest.

"Well," said the boy, "I went in to town like you told me and I met grandma there and told her what I was up to and she took me to her place and fixed me up".

The father's jaw dropped and he shouted, "What! You screwed my mother!" Little Johnny said, "why not dad? You screw mine!"

No comments:

Post a Comment