Sunday, March 10, 2013

You Ain't Catching Nothing

A young boy was walking down the road one day carrying an armload of duct tape and passed an old man on his front porch.

The old man asked the boy "Where the hell are you going with all that duct tape boy?

The boy replied, "I"m going to catch me some ducks!"

"You ain't catching nothing' with duct tape boy!" the old man exclaimed as the boy passed. About a half hour later the boy comes walking back passed with an armload of ducks and just peers at the old man.

The next day the little boy is walking past the old man with an arm load of chicken wire, and the old man asks "Where you going with that chicken wire boy?”

"I'm going to catch me some chickens!" the boy replied.

The old man screams as he passes "You a'int catching no chickens with that wire boy!" About a half hour later the boy passes back by the old man again with a catch, an armload of chickens.

So the next day the little boy comes walking past the old man with an armload of pussy willow and the old man yells, "Wait boy! I'll get my coat!"

No comments:

Post a Comment