Sunday, December 2, 2012

Buy Some Condoms

There are 3 guys, we'll call them Ethan, Webster, and Chris. Ethan walks up to the counter and says, "Yeah, I'd like to buy some condoms."

"What size?" the pharmacist asks.

"Well, LARGE I presume."

The pharmacist says, "Well, go see Sophie in aisle four."

Ethan goes to Sophie in aisle four, she grabs a handful and says "Oh! That'll be a medium!"

Ethan, a bit disgusted, goes to the counter and says, "Ya ya ya, whatever. Give me a medium." And he walks out. In comes Webster.

Webster goes to the counter and says, "I need some condoms."

"And what size?" the pharmacist asks.

"I'll take LARGE!"

The pharmacist says, "Go see Sophie in aisle four and come back."

Webster goes to Sophie in aisle four, she grabs a GREAT BIG handful and says "HO! That'll be a Large!" Proud and happy, chest puffed out, Webster goes to the counter, gets his condoms and walks out. In comes Chris.

He approaches the counter rather nervously. Scratching his head he asks, "Yeah, um, I uh, I need some condoms."


"CONDOMS?!" The pharmacist says sarcastically "Well, what size?!"

Confused, Chris says "Gee, I uh, I don't know. I've never done this before."

The pharmacist tells him, "Go see Sophie in aisle four and come back."

So ol' Chris goes to Sophie in aisle four, Sophie reaches down, grabs a handful and says "CLEANUP, AISLE FOUR!"

No comments:

Post a Comment