Monday, October 21, 2013

Mexican

After just two days of driving through Mexico, Steve was sick and tired of Mexicans. "They hate Americans," he told his wife, "and I swear the next one I see, I'm gonna make that son of a bitch suffer!"

As it happened, Steve's anger was such that he didn't look where he was going, and rear ended a brawny farmer in a pickup truck.

The Mexican came over and leaned in Steve's window. "Hey grreeennngo - why you heet my truck?"

"Because I can't stand you or any other Mexican grease balls!" Steve ranted. "In fact, if you're man enough, I'm gonna come out and kick the shit out of you!"

The Mexican motioned Steve out. "I make a deel weetch you," he said. "If you ween, you take my truck. If I ween, not only do I fuck your wife, but you weel hold my balls to keep them off the hot street."

The men agreed and fought.

Later, Steve was smiling as he and his wife drove off.

"I told you I'd make some Mexican suffer!" he gloated.

His wife looked at him. "What the hell are you talking about?"

Steve smiled. "Didn't you hear how he SCREAMED when I dropped his balls on the asphalt?"

No comments:

Post a Comment