Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Operation

A woman goes to her doctor and says she wants an operation because her vagina lips are much too large. She asks the doctor to keep the operation quiet because it's an embarrassing procedure and she doesn't want anyone to find out about it. The doctor agrees.

The next day, the woman awakens from her successful operation and finds three roses carefully placed beside her bed. Outraged, she immediately calls in the doctor and says "I thought I asked you not to tell anyone about my operation!"

"Don't worry," he explains, "I didn't tell anybody. The first rose is from me because I felt bad that you had to go through all this by yourself. And, the second rose is from the nurse who assisted me with the operation. She too had the same operation some time ago."

"Who is the third rose from?" asked the curious woman.

"That rose is from the guy upstairs in the burn unit," explained the doctor "Because he wanted to thank you for his new ears!"

No comments:

Post a Comment